Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sneak Preview

I have finally finished the improvisational piece I started in my pajamas and continued with the last couple of months alongside another couple of projects.


 More and proper photos soon, after it's dry. I had to get a move on to finish and wash it coz I oiled my even feed foot since it wasn't behaving... The problem was fixed but some oil did seep onto the quilt in a couple of spots :-(




A portion of the back, which I might even prefer to the front?

There hasn't been a deadline for this, which is probably why it's taken ages. I always seem to do better with a deadline!

Linking up to  Creative Spaces today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to read them and always try to reply by email. If you're a no reply blogger I won't be able to email you though so check back for a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...